This is the current Governance Committee, per the Governance Committee Charter, in alphabetical order:
- Alois Reitbauer, Dynatrace, term: Oct 1st, 2022 - December 2023
- Ben Rometsch, Flagsmith, term: April 28, 2022 - December 2023
- Justin Abrahms, eBay, term: April 28, 2022 - December 2023
- Michael Beemer, Dynatrace, term: April 28, 2022 - December 2023
- Pete Hodgson, Independent, term: April 28, 2022 - December 2023
- Alex Jones, Canonical, term: Nov 1, 2022 - December 2023
currently there is one vacant seat
NOTE: In April 2022 Project Maintainers assigned five seven individuals to be members of the Bootstrap Governing Committee. This is a temporary arrangement that should be replaced by an elected governing body before March 2024. Two seats remain vacant at the moment
This is the current Technical Committee, per the Technical Committee Charter, in alphabetical order:
- Dan O’Brien, LaunchDarkly, term: April 28, 2022 - April 28, 2023
- Todd Baert, Dynatrace, term: April 28, 2022 - April 28, 2023
- Steve Arch, CloudBees, term: April 28, 2022 - April 28, 2023
These are community maintainers, responsible for cross-functional project communications, events, and other functions as needed.
David Hirsch Dynatrace
The following project roles are defined at the moment: Community Participant, Contributor, Organization Member, Triager, Approver, Maintainer, Technical Committee Member, Bootstrap Governance Committee Member. These roles are defined below.
See Contributor Ladder for additional information.
In addition to the elected maintainer roles, 3 individuals get the maintainer status at the inception of the project:
- Michael Beemer, @beeme1mr, Dynatrace
- Alois Reitbauer, @AloisReitbauer, Dynatrace/CNCF/Keptn
- Oleg Nenashev, @oleg-nenashev, Dynatrace/CDF/Jenkins/Keptn